Steel pallet is made from rolled steel and powder coating provides certain height, endurance, specialized for containing goods, having many advantages compared to other pallets. Iron pallet stacked with powder coating: anti-oxidant, corrosion from the environment and the temperature around the warehouse. Besides, powder coating also brings high aesthetics, helping the environment in warehouses are more friendly, neat.
Stacking steel pallets have a fairly solid structure, capable of stacking or napping. You can stack these pallets by nesting them on top of each other when there is no need to use. For using, just arrange them into a linked block like storage shelves, depending on the height and area of the warehouse that you can stack high or low, more or less or used in combination in logistics, transport. , ...
Stacking steel pallets easily lift, move to different locations in the warehouse, with a reasonable purchase cost.
• Rolled steel material
• The whole is powder coated, good anti-rust
• Ensure use in harsh conditions such as cold storage.
High density storage:
• Can be classified into several floors, depending on the height of the warehouse, increasing the ability to store goods.
• Load capacity 500-2000kg / pallet
Saving area, investment cost:
• Stowed or nested when not needed
• Can overlap from 3-4 frames so it is very economical area
• Can be nestled into piles of 8 pieces, saving space effectively
• Convenient to import and export goods
• Suitable for all warehouse space
• Quickly dismantle, adjust and move easily