Drive-in racking system provides capacity for almost the warehouse area. Drive-in racking system is usually combined with some other racking solutions such as: Selective, Double deep, ... to make a mixed warehouse system.
Drive-in racking system is designed with drive-through / drive-in rails, the cargo floors are rails for loading goods in by forklifts, cargo pallets stacked next to each other, each of this can contain 2 to 8 pallets or more. Each drive-in racking system can have from 3 to 6 floors depending on the size of the warehouse and the needs of customers.
Racks are assembled with bolts so it is possible to change the distance between floors to suit the needs of use.
Drive-in (FILO First in / Last out): With the loading-unloading design from one side, this system is the first one that comes out last, suitable for assorted pallet goods, long expiry date.
Drive-through (FIFO First in / First out): this racking system is similar in structure to drive-in racks but the rails throughout and the loading-unloading are the opposite of the solution of drive-in racks. Drive-through racking solution, the loading goods from one side and unloading goods from the other side, whichever comes in first will be out first. This is suitable for warehouses of all kinds of goods that need to be considered expiry date such as food, drinks, etc.
Benefits of choosing Drive-in racking system:
• High efficiency, large warehouse capacity
• Make the most of warehouse space
• Not too fussy about forklifts, convenient to use a variety of forklifts
• Get 2 storage solutions is First in / Last out or First in / First out, depending on demand, customers can choose the right solution.
According to actual research about assembled works, Viet Mechanical found that Drive-in racking system is very suitable for many industries in Vietnam.
Drive-in racking system of Viet Mechanical brings:
• Drive-in / Drive-through racking solutions are closely linked, perfect and created a unified system that helps control risks and ensure sustainability after long-term use.
• The design of Viet Mechanical has a solid and firm structure, meeting all the factors of weight and safety.
• The construction and installation are quick, timely, and safe in all cases.
• Input investment is also reasonable.
• Disadvantages: Slow loading and unloading speed, first in last out.
• For long-term storage, cold storage often use this type of shelf.